Renewing Library Items
Items may be renewed:
- in person at your local library
- through our automated telephone renewal service
- online through My Account in the library catalog.
- To renew your items online, you must have your library card number in order to login to your account.
- Most items may be renewed twice, but material cannot be renewed if there is a waiting list.
- Material cannot be renewed online or by automated phone renewal if the item is overdue.
- See our Late Fees and Loan Periods Grid for more information about renewal limits.
Automated Telephone Renewals
- the item is not overdue,
- no other patron has reserved the item
- your library card barcode number
- the barcode number of the item(s) to be renewed
Renewing Overdue Items
If you are unable to renew using the automated telephone renewal service, your item may be overdue. It can be renewed by telephone if it is less than 7 days overdue and there is no waiting list. To renew an overdue item, call 412.622.3114 during these hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm