PITTSBURGH MUSIC - ARCHIVAL MATERIAL
MIHAIL STOLAREVSKY (1883-1974)
- Programs for two operettas for which he composed the music; performed by The Ellis School, Pittsburgh
- Music score for third operetta
- Four audio-tape reels of two operettas
Time Period 1956-1974
Founder and Director of the Chatham Music Camp, Chatham College; Violist
with the Pittsburgh Symphony; Director of McKeesport Symphony
Pittsburgh Music Archive #29
FINDING LISTHis Compositions and Tapes (selected)
- Three Operettas
- Program for James Barrie’s PETER PAN, for which he composed the music (music not included). Presented May 19, 1961 by The Ellis School, Pittsburgh.
- Program for SOLOTAIA-RISKA (The Golden Fish) for which he composed the music. Dialogue and verses by Carol Skinner included; music is not. No date given. Subtitled: An Operetta in five acts adapted from a Russian Fairy Tale.
- Original music score for Sleepy Hollow. No date given.
- Technique Book: Manuscripts for "Formulas for Fundamental Finger Motions" for string players.
- Four audio-tape reels
- Sleepy Hollow - first copy, Part I. (no date)
- Sleepy Hollow - Part II (no date)
- Sleepy Hollow - recorded Chatham Chapel (no date)
- Peter Pan - March 15, 1979 - 8th grade Ellis School