In Pursuit of Music: From Wolfgang to Gangnam Style!
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Main (Oakland)
Friday, March 7 From 7-10 pm
This event is sold out!
Proceeds support the day-to-day operations of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh and its mission to engage our community in literacy and learning.
Hors d’oeuvres and three (3) drink tickets included in the ticket price.
Spend your Friday night in style at the Library as we celebrate a wide range of musical genres, in partnership with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. Don’t miss this fun evening of food, drinks and activities, including:
- Live-action Trivial Pursuit
- Performances by local bands:
- Unique activities celebrating Country, Pop, Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop and Classical Music
- The chance to channel your inner rock star at our photo booth
- Airbrush tattoos, elegant face art, and special FX makeup
- Microbrews from Full Pint Brewing and wine selections from Pittsburgh Winery
- Wigle Whiskey tastings and creative cocktails by Tender and Verde
- Light Bites from Marty's Market and other local restaurants
- Desserts inspired by infamous celebrity tour requests
- Silent auction for library furniture, plus raffle for great items from local organizations. More information available here!
Along the way, you just might learn something about Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh’s Music Department that you didn’t expect…
We hope to see you there!
Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
Event Sponsors and Partners:
Costume World Pittsburgh, Face Paint Pittsburgh, Hip-Hop On L.O.C.K,
Mattress Factory Art Museum, Rankin's Airbrush Tattoos
Food & Drink:
Crazy Mocha Coffee, Greek Gourmet, Legume, Marty's Market,
The Pub Chip Shop, Thin Man Sandwich Shop, Tender and Verde,
FreeBurgh, Global Pittsburgh, PUMP, PYP,
University of Pittsburgh School of Information Sciences
Sponsorships and participation opportunities are still available
Contact Tracy Royston at email@example.com to find out more.
After Hours Committee
Toni Ann Sacco
After Hours @ the Library supports the day-to-day operations of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. For tax purposes, the fair market value of the refreshments and entertainment for the event is $25. The tax-deductible portion of each ticket is the cost of the ticket, less $25.