After Hours @ the Library
Friday, April 1, 2016 | 7 - 10pm | Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Main (Oakland)
Watson. Come at once to the Library if convenient. If inconvenient, come all the same.
Journey to the Library for a night of British revelry and pop culture at our spring After Hours event. Enjoy craft drinks, light bites, scrummy desserts, fun games, live music and more!
- Drink selections including Wigle Whiskey cocktails, Full Pint Brewing beer, wine and a Potions-inspired punch
- Gourmet hors d'oeuvres from Sweet Peaches and The Pub Chip Shop
- Moreish desserts from Legume and The Butterwood Bake Consortium
- A Honeydukes candy buffet to satisfy a wizardly sweet tooth
- Interactive trivia with your favorite British icons
- Live performances from local bands Chase and the Barons and returning favourite Nameless in August
- Literary-themed fun, including temporary tattoos, screen printing, and crafts
- A photo booth to capture your night in London
- Silent auction and raffle for great items from local businesses
General Admission: $30 per person. Hors d'oeuvres and 2 drink tickets included.
VIP Ticket: $45 per person. Includes General Admission + After Hours pint glass and exclusive access to the WHIRL Publishing VIP section
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW SOLD OUT
For questions about the event, please call 412.622.6276. We hope to see you there!
Sorry, no underage muggles allowed. Guests must
be 21 or older to attend.
EVENT SPONSORS AND PARTICIPANTS
After Hours @ the Library supports the day-to-day operations of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. For tax purposes, the fair market value of the refreshments and entertainment for the event is $20 for General Admission and $35 for VIP. The tax-deductible portion of each ticket is $10.