After Hours at the Library
Friday, October 9, 2015 | 7pm - 10pm | Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Main (Oakland)
Think happy thoughts and fly away to the Library!
Experience a magical night in Neverland. Enjoy craft drinks, light bites, delicious desserts and live entertainment!
- Drink selections including Wigle Whiskey cocktails, Full Pint Brewing beer, Kaliber Brewing gluten-free hard teas, juice box margaritas and wine
- Gourmet hors d'oeuvres from Sweet Peaches, The Pub Chip Shop and Legume
- A treasure hunt with your favorite Peter Pan characters
- Live performances from local bands Nameless in August and Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
- Nostalgic fun, including temporary tattoos, screen printing, crocodile corn hole and crafts
- A photo booth to capture your night in Neverland
- Silent auction and raffle for great items from local business
For questions about the event, please call 412.622.6276. We hope to see you there!
Sorry, no lost boys allowed. Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
EVENT SPONSORS AND PARTICIPANTS
2014 EVENT GALLERY
After Hours @ the Library supports the day-to-day operations of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. For tax purposes, the fair market value of the refreshments and entertainment for the event is $25. The tax-deductible portion of each ticket is the cost of the ticket, less $25.