Value the Library?
Want to enrich your community?
Like to volunteer your time and talent?
Believe you can make a difference?
Then FRIEND us!
We are looking for active community members and leaders to get involved and "Friend" the Library -- an organization dedicated to supporting of our community's greatest assets-your public library! There are a variety of ways you can become a Friend and we appreciate them all.
- Friends Groups link people to the neighborhood library or department they use most
- Friends Groups raise funds for branch programs and serve as Library advocates and ambassadors
- Friends Groups provide informal advice to CLP on neighborhood issues and may gather with peers in other Friends Groups to work on system-wide initiatives
- Upcoming Friends Meetings
- Contact your local branch for more information about your Library's Friends group.
Want to learn more? Join our email list if you would like to receive regular information about the Library and how you can help.
Upcoming Friends Meetings
Tuesday, February 10 at 6:00 PM
Friday, February 13 at 1:30 PM
Saturday, February 14 at 11:00 AM
Friday, February 20 at 10:00 AM
Saturday, February 21 at 10:00 AM
Monday, February 23 at 10:00 AM
Tuesday, February 24 at 10:00 AM