Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh provides several services to the surrounding community.
Delivery Services (Shipping)
Five times per week van delivery service is provided for all state-aided public libraries within the Pittsburgh District. This service provides the transfer of books, audiovisual materials and mail among 73 libraries in Allegheny County. Over 5 million items passed through the Distribution Center in 2009.
Delivery Services, also known as Shipping, is located at the Library Support Center, 50 Alexander Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15220. Perry Munyon is the Shipping Office Supervisor.
- Contact information.
- Shipping Routes (December 2015)
- How to Load Shipping Bins
- How to Print Shipping Labels
- How to Apply Shipping Labels
- Distribution of Public Relations Materials